The Club was formed in 1950 on Village Hall land which had been a bowling green prior to the Second World War and was for tennis players of all ability.
A grant was obtained from Sport England to resurface and extend the courts in order to improve tennis facilities in 2003. Since that date we have further resurfaced the courts to it’s present state.
Membership We have a membership of 26 which includes seniors and juniors.
Club Night is weekly on Tuesdays at 7pm, all abilities welcome. Weather permitting.
Our subscriptions are:- * £50.00 per year for seniors * £20.00 per year for students * £15.00 per year for juniors * £100.00 per year for families Visitors (Pay to play)—Seniors £3.00 and Juniors £2.00
Contacts:- Sue Harris T :01929 290580 E : firstname.lastname@example.org David Fletcher T :01939 290455 E : email@example.com